Saturday, April 07, 2007

Assemblyman Molinaro praises Blaber



" I am confident that you too will make a fine public servant. Your energy and enthusiasm, intelligence and compassion will serve you and others well. You have much success ahead of you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors."

- Assemblyman Marc Molinaro




Dear Jeremy,


I apologize that it has taken me so long to write and express my thanks for your help and
support during the 2006 Campaign. Please know, however, that I am very grateful for your assistance and encouragement.


While we may not share the same partisan affiliation, nor do we live in the same community, I am impressed with the boundless energy you expend in the service to your community. Clearly, we do, however, share a dedication to serving others and I commend you for that. Your passion and commitment is to be applauded.


I am glad to have met you and earned your support. I am confident that you too will make a
fine public servant. Your energy and enthusiasm, intelligence and compassion will serve you and others well. You have much success ahead of you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Keep up the great work and continue to make a difference!


Best personal regard,
Marcus J. Molinaro

No comments: