Friday, December 01, 2006

Minority Leader Richard Cahill joins Late Night w/ Jeremy Blaber this week


Alderman and Minority Leader Rich Cahill will join Late Night w/ Jeremy Blaber this Monday at 10pm. Mr. Cahill and myself will respectfully debate the issues going on in Kingston. The budget and meter plans are likely to be discussed. I look forward to having him on the show and I welcome your phone calls.


Another New edition to Late Night w/Jeremy Blaber starting next Monday will be live instant message. Were you will be able to ask live questions to our guests and myself via the internet. A special thanks to Robb Kinnin at www.calleveryone.com for making the KPA studio wireless which makes this new feature possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the show. I thought Mr. Cahill was very professional and his comments made a great deal of sense. I commend is comments about standing on principle. He certainly does not seem like the ogre or monster you describe him as in your various postings on this site.

Jeremy Blaber said...

He was very respectful as was I. I have no problem with Mr.Cahill personally. It is his extreme political views that I have a problem with.

Anonymous said...

Having seen the show and listened to Mr. Cahill, I heard nothing extreme. He is conservative for sure, but not extreme. I will have to watch his program for a few weeks and get back to you.

Anonymous said...

Little Cahill is a complete idiot. End of story.