Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thank You


A sincere Thank You and Congratulations to my brother Barry and his wife Bridget. I went up to Maryland to there new house on the water for thanksgiving and we had a great time. While I was up their I had the opportunity to view their public access channels, as you of you know I serve on the KPA Board as the Vice- Chairman to the commission. I found a lot of interesting concepts on both channels, yes they have two. I will present some of the ideas I found from there channels to the commission. To see if we can incorporate some to ours to better the station. I also caught some of their government meetings on there station and jokingly told my brother next time I am down their I am going to convince him to run for there county legislature.

No comments: