Friday, April 11, 2008

A few of the Kirkland Pics...much more to come

I have tons of pictures from the Kirkland grand opening that I took on Jon's camera...I will have them tomorrow or the next day. Here are a few that Madsen sent to me.

Tomorrow when I receive the other pictures, I'll have information on the event. It really went well and was well attended. I have pictures of the ribbon cutting and a lot more.


my favorite picture of all, Blaber with Bob DiBella
Blaber with Lew Kirschner
Blaber with Congressman Hinchey...I accidentally blinked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blaber you are like one of those garden gnomes who end up in photographs at great locations around the country. You certainly have the local political landscape covered.

Anonymous said...

Don't any of these people have taxpayer funded jobs - requiring them to be at work?

Anonymous said...

This was between 4:00 and 5:00 PM.