Friday, May 25, 2007

Daily Freeman's Blog Central


The Daily Freeman has started a group of blogs that are done by the local editors of each department. It's very interesting to get inside the thoughts and process of a daily paper. I encourage everyone to read it. I encourage Hugh Reynolds the political editor to start one as well, I know he does his column in the paper, but the thought process and behind the scenes work would prove interesting.

Is it just me or is it amazing how a daily paper works? Not the Freeman, but a daily paper... think of all the information and work that must go in to putting out the paper every day. I think I would like working at a fast paced paper, under tight deadlines, scrambling to get that great quote or story that will sell papers... call me crazy.

No comments: