Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Vote YES Tuesday, May 15th


The Kingston School District has presented a good budget this year, and one that we as a community need to support. The budget restores programing that was cut out under austerity, and does so in a fiscally responsible manner. The tax levy is the lowest in over 7 years, the board has put together a budget that looks out for everybody including taxpayers of the district. I encourage everyone to get out and vote in favor of this budget.

For more information on the budget click here ----> District Budget

In addition to the budget, voters will elect three members to serve on the Board of Education, I am a candidate, and feel I have a good vision to move the district forward in a positive, and progressive manner. I ask for your support, if you have any questions feel free to contact me : jeremyblaber@yahoo.com, or call me at 845-532-1503. Here is a link to my campaign website--> Jeremy Blaber for School Board

Some of the people supporting Jeremy Blaber include : Assemblyman Cahill, Asemblyman Molinaro, Mayor Jim Sottile, Ulster Supervisor Nick Woerner, and the Kingston Teachers' Federation

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLABER, WE LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

and just who is "WE"???

Anonymous said...

all the Mayor's "men"

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you, Jeremy, in the election on Tuesday.