Wednesday, April 01, 2009

CONGRESSMAN MURPHY....hopefully

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, I took them on my blackberry.


Senator Gillibrand, Gov. Patterson and Congressman elect Scott Murphy
Gov patterson
Senator Gillibrand with Scott
more
me and NYS Dem Chair june O'Neill


I had a great time tonight at the Scott Murphy victory party. I got to hang with the Governor, Senator Gillibrand and my facebook friend, NYS Dem Chair June O'Niell! I have great pictures which I will upload on the blog tomorrow....for my facebook friends, I have already loaded them on Facebook.


Scott Murphy is leading Republican Jim Tedisco by only 59 votes, withmore than 150 thousand cast, it's unbelievable! I had a conversation with June O'Neill and I told her that this was a flashback to the Ulster County Comptroller race of last year.

I really am excited for Scott and let's hope his lead holds up, there are about 5000 absentee ballots that need to be counted.

Much more tomorrow.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This district used to be the most solid Republican district in the State. The GOP idiots ran their Assembly leader and still are on the verge of losing an election that they should have won by a 2-to-1 margin!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Even if the worst happens, and Scumdisco wins, this is very good news. Scott carried counties like Washington, Warren, Ostego, and even Deleware! This is good news for the Democrats keeping their majority in the State Senate. We all hope that the best man prevails, and I hope that Scott maintains his lead.

The Corrupt, morally bankrupt Republican party is FINISHED in NY.

the return of...

Clint Brown's Love Child #2

Peace
Harmony
Love
Obama
Murphy
Working Famalies!!!

Anonymous said...

Congressman-elect huh? Take a deep breath and reeelaxxxx....breathe....goooo ooood...
In a district where Republican enrollment beats Democrat enrollment by 75,000 and where the absentee ballots will decide!!
Time to put this assertion into the next version of the DSM manual.

Anonymous said...

POLITICO-IDOL DAILY POLL....
Scott Murphy or Mike Madsen?

WHO'S HOTTER??????????????

1-900-436-3001 FOR MURPHY
1-900-436-3002 FOR MADSEN

Call now. The winner will be
decided by YOU. So call now.

Anonymous said...

POLL UPDATE

77,225 VOTES FOR MURPHY
77,225 VOTES FOR MADSEN