Friday, June 06, 2008

Message from Mike Hein and Elliot Auerbach


Dear Fellow Democrats:


This is an exciting time for our nation and Ulster County. We are about to witness sweeping and historic events that forever will change the way we govern. This is unprecedented opportunity to create a participatory and effective democracy that works for everyone- and serves us well.


I am honored and humbled to have received your nomination to represent your party in November and to be given the privilege of delivering our message of positive change throughout Ulster County.


My wife Christine, my son Mickey, and I my campaign staff and all of our wonderful volunteers, thank you for your support and your vote of confidence in my candidacy. I look forward to working with each of you to create a bright future for Ulster County.


I pledge to do everything I can to make you proud of your first County Executive.


Mike Hein




Dear Fellow Committee Member:

Last night's convention was a great night for Ulster County Democrats with a wonderful turnout and an energy level that will carry us to victory in November.

I am grateful for the overwhelming support I received from you and appreciate the confidence that you have placed in me to represent our Party as the Democratic designee for Ulster County Comptroller. Your encouragement and the 55%-45% margin of victory exceeded my expectations and renews my determination to work hard as our Party's nominee.

It's now time for all of us to focus on the general election and to carry the momentum generated at the convention forward toward a HUGE victory for our Party in November. Together, we can make a difference to fulfill the promise that our Party represents.

Once again thank you.

Sincerely,

Elliott

Elliott Auerbach


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slam Dunk.

See you at the innaguration Jan 1.

Sy Zimmerman

Anonymous said...

THE REAL DREAM TICKET HEIN/AUERBACH

'' THE STRONGEST TICKET THAT WILL KNOCK THE LIVING HECK OUT OF REPUBLICANS''

-- COMPTROLLER TO BE ELIOT AUERBACH