Saturday, June 14, 2008

Responce to Julian's Letter

I have absolutely no involvement in this matter. I really find it disheartening that I would be accused of distributing such a hateful letter. The attacks on John Parete and Jon Sennett are over the top and have no business in our party.

Attacking Jon Sennett is not something I would ever do, under any circumstances. And, while I disagree with Mr.Parete at times, I am friends with his family and would never attack him on a personal level.

I understand that Mr.Scheibman is embarrassed about what was sent out. I also believe him when he says that he had no involvement with the letter, I know him to be smarter than that. However, his assertion that I had anything to do with this is just as ridiculous and absurd as his candidacy for chairman of the Ulster County Democratic Committee.

- Jeremy Blaber

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A simple denial of the allegations would suffice. By you writing negative remarks concerning Scheibman's candidacy for Party Chair only serves to exacerbate the issue further.

Anonymous said...

Where is the letter? Me thinks you might be protesting a little too much.

Anonymous said...

Why is Mr. Schreibman's candidacy for County Chair rediculous? No more so than Mr. Sennett's candidacy.

What makes a good DA is not what makes a good County Chair. We need County Chair who is a fence-mender, someone who can bring people to the table, smooth ruffled feathers, kiss a$$ when necessary AND most importantly run winning campaigns. Can Jon or Julian do that?

As a democratic committee member these are the things that are important to me.

Anonymous said...

Like Julian said this issue is closed. I thank him for handling this appropriately. I don't care if you did it, I don't think your clever enough to do it, honestly. Enough already.

Anonymous said...

Well said, 3:18. NEXT!

Anonymous said...

John Parete for re-election for County Chair. These other two wanabees have done enough already to split the party and if it continues it will hurt the Co. Ex. race and Controller. They are both lawyers, we can see what the future will be. Lawsuits all over the place. And please how they love to hear them selves talk. enough already.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about this inside baseball shit. You all need to grow the hell up.

Anonymous said...

Do you think I want to read e-mails from Julian and Blaber about an e-mail I never even received? Why would Stuart send out Julian and Blaber's letter. Handle your problems on your own. While I think Julian's letter was vindictive and made no sense, Blaber your letter was nasty too. Julian does have a right to run for chair as does Sennett and Parete.

Anonymous said...

STOP THE INSIDE CRAP. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND SCREIBMAN'S SQUABBLING IN THE SANDBOX. WHAT HAPPENED TO JULIAN SAYING HE WOULD NOT ALLOW DISTRACTIONS? WELL HE HAS FAILED AT THAT. BY RESPONDING TO A VERY STUPID E-MAIL HE HAS GIVEN IT CREDIBILITY. MORE REASON WHY I HAVE TROUBLE SUPPORTING HIM FOR CHAIR, SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP.