I think the most despicable aspect of the lawsuit, the part they lost, was when Julian and Shannon tried to force a candidate back on the ballot, the poor kid decided that he did not want to run and declined his spot. Julian and Shannon sued to have his name put back on the ballot because his absence hurt their ticket. These people have no shame.
Gardiner Committee Vice-Chair Tim Hunter also whined and tried to attack BOE Commish John Parete by saying Ben Shore's placement on the ballot was some how politically motivated.. that was shot down when GOP Comish Tom Turco responded : "There are no political favors coming out of this office."
MAKE SURE YOU VOTE TODAY
* Marbletown, District 2: Marlene D. Carney
***** Marbletown, District 3: Richard Parete, Jenna Knudsen****
* Marbletown, District 4: Linda Delgado, Judy Hakam.
* Marbletown, District 5: Patricia Garland, Michael Bockelman
* Marbletown, District 7: Patricia Vaughn
* Woodstock, District 5: Christopher Collins, Sheila Isenberg,
* Woodstock, District 6: Don Gregorius, Linda Miller-DeGregorius.
*****NYS Assembly 99th GOP, IND, CON, --- ASSEMBLYMAN GREG BALL*****
NYS ASSEMBLY 102nd Dem Primary ---- Jonathan Smith
NYS ASSEMBLY Working Families 101ST OTB --- Assemblyman Kevin Cahill
NYS Assembly 100th District--- Frank Skartados