The following are the candidates that I am supporting :
* Marbletown, District 2: Marlene D. Carney
***** Marbletown, District 3: Richard Parete, Jenna Knudsen*****
This is a very important primary, both Mr. Parete and Ms. Knudsen are great people with strong ties to Marbletown. Their opponents are political opportunists who instead of going out and campaigning in the area they hope to represent, sued the BOE over their placement on the ballot amongst other things. Please go and support Rich Parete and Jenna Knudsen.
* Marbletown, District 4: Linda Delgado, Judy Hakam.
* Marbletown, District 5: Patricia Garland, Michael Bockelman
* Marbletown, District 7: Patricia Vaughn
* Woodstock, District 5: Christopher Collins, Sheila Isenberg,
* Woodstock, District 6: Don Gregorius, Linda Miller-DeGregorius.
*****NYS Assembly 99th GOP, IND, CON, --- ASSEMBLYMAN GREG BALL*****
Assemblyman Ball is in the political fight of his life tomorrow, the guy went in and shook things up and because of that made some enemies on both sides of the aisle. His opponent represents the status quo, as Mayor of Brewster, he let it turn into a dump, and his negative attacks on Ball's service to this Country are over the top. Greg Ball deserves another term in Albany, fighting for us. I am a Democrat supporting Greg Ball because he is a friend and the right person for the job.
NYS ASSEMBLY 102nd Dem Primary ---- Jonathan Smith
NYS ASSEMBLY Working Families 101ST OTB --- Assemblyman Kevin Cahill
NYS Assembly 100th District--- Frank Skartados