Sunday, January 20, 2008

Turner's E-Mails with the FBI


Here is some of the e-mail communication that was hacked from Turner's website and posted on the Southern Poverty Law Website. I blocked out the FBI Agent's e-mail address so he is not bothered with e-mails.
****Please Note the following communication contains some strong language. Those easily offended may not want to continue reading.*******



From: Hal Turner [mailto:secret12@optonline.net]
> Sent: Sun 7/1/2007 4:53 PM
> To: s****@fbi.gov; Len Nerbetski
> Subject: Threat to Kill Senator Feingold of Wisconsinon July 4
>
>
> Guys:
> I wrote an opinion piece on my site today in which I opine about
> 46 US Senators who I believe should be removed from office on
> July 4 for betraying their constituents and this nation.
>
> An anonymous person, posting on the outside, third-party visitor
> comments area of my web site wrote:
>
> "im going to kill senator feingold on july 4th. may thomas
> paine smile upon me and alexander hamilton bless my cause.
> praise the lord and pass the ammunition."
>
> As you are probably aware, Feingold is from Wisconsin.
>
> The posting was made today, July 1, 2007 at 4:34 PM EST from IP
> address 128.104.230.228 which comes back to the University of
> Wisconsin.
> The posting can be viewed by the general public at:
> http://www.haloscan.com/comments/halturner/FacingOffWith46/#236927
>
> Once again, my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a
> possible crazy.
>
> Please acknowledge receipt of this warning. Of late, both of
> you have become remiss in acknowledging e-mails.
>
> HT


**********************************************************
From: "Haug, Stephen M."
Date: Monday, July 2, 2007 7:23 am
Subject: RE: Threat to Kill Senator Feingold of Wisconsin on July 4
To: Hal Turner

> Got it thanks. I think you forget that I no longer have my
> blackberry and thus no real-time link to the email. I have to be
> logged on to a server to access it. As you know, I don;t have
> one growing out of my ass...Some emails require no comment...


*************************************************************************
Yes, I am aware you no longer have the Blackberry and that you don't have a server growing out of your ass.

I made the "you need to write me back" remark because after what I've done the past five days, some extremely powerful people are looking to jam me up. I intend to make certain I cross all the "T's" and dot all the "i's".

The White House is livid over my interference with the President's "legacy" immigration bill. My name was dropped in the Presidents ear by many Senators who laid blame for changing their vote on my act of "intimidation." I have confirmation from more than one source that my name crossed shrub's (Bush) lips several times about me being . . . . . ready for this . . . . . an "insolent mother fucker who dared to interfere."

Things are going to get very serious for me over my single handedly stopping the immigration bill. I can;t let some asshole make an illegal threat on my web site, then get jammed up for "not reporting."

Thank God some of the Marines at the White House feed me info. You'd be shocked what they hear standing there opening doors all day.
******************************************************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting link leading to that SPLC blog. CI-Christian Identity? Nice group of jihadists. That fits in well with what I discovered about religion in Hurley. Again religion turns up another time as the source of all evil.

Yankee James said...

7:59 AM said: "Interesting link leading to that SPLC blog."


For some strange reason, the web site neglects to mention Dees' perverse attraction to his teenage step-daughters.

Dees' divorce proceedings were made public a while back. It's all out there...you just have to look for it. (Googo dat shit) *wink*

Also, if there were no "racists," (define "racist" please) Morris Dees would be out of a "job," just like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc..

Myself...I often point out that African-Americans and other non-Whites commit violent crimes much more often than Whites. (according to the FBI) Does this make me a "racist"? If so...does that mean the FBI is also "racist"? After all, I'm just the messenger. Please don't shoot me for reporting what most don't want to hear!

Create a "monster," then hold fund drives to "kill" the "monster." Works every time!

Finally...Dees' organization didn't have too much to say about the "Jena Six" or the "Kingston Six." Gee...I wonder why? *roll eyes*

Anonymous said...

The Bible says "the love of money is the root of all evil." If only we knew how much the Feds paid our friend HAL and, well, if we could only disconnect him like was done to the computer(named "HAL"in "2001:A Space Odyssey"...alas...the HAL SERIES...continues to run in AMOK MODE....