"In order for me to be a successful representative in the state Legislature, it is imperative that I hear from as many residents as possible. Only by working together can we make our communities the best possible places to live, work and raise a family."
- Assemblyman Marc Molinaro
State Assemblyman Marc Molinaro will host mobile office hours in municipalities in his district, which includes 21 towns across Dutchess and Columbia counties in addition to the city of Hudson.
During the mobile office hours, either Molinaro, R-Red Hook, or a staff member from his office will be available for constituents to speak with regarding state-related matters.
Informational brochures will be made available, including senior resource guides and home energy saving tips.
The mobile office dates and locations for July and August are as follows. All sessions are from
Friday, July 11:
* Milan Town Hall, 20 Wilcox Circle.
* Union Vale Town Hall, 249 Duncan Road, LaGrangeville.
* East Fishkill Town Hall, 330 state Route 376, Hopewell Junction.
Friday, July 18:
* Dover Town Hall, 126 East Duncan Hill Road, Dover Plains.
* Millerton Village Hall, 21 Dutchess Ave.
Friday, July 25:
* Pine Plains Town Hall, 3284 state Route 82.
* Beekman Town Hall, 4 Main St., Poughquag.
Friday, Aug. 1:
* Stanford Town Hall 26 Town Hall Road, Stanfordville
Friday, Aug. 8:
* Tivoli Village Hall 1 Tivoli Commons.
* Millbrook Village Hall, 35 Merritt Ave., Millbrook.
Friday, Aug. 15:
* Amenia Town Hall, 36 Mechanic St.
Friday, Aug. 22:
* Pleasant Valley Town Hall, 1554 Main St.