Thursday, July 31, 2008

UC Minority Leader Glenn Noonan hands me a Len Bernardo balloon at the UC Fair. While I was nice and took one, I could not get Glenn to take a Hein or Auerbach balloon. I'm still hoping he'll come around.


I attended the UC Fair today and helped out at the UC Dem booth with Mike Hein, Elliott Auerbach, Joannne Chamberlian, Jody Edinger and Jon and MariAnn Sennett. It was a great time... people were extremely responsive to Mike and Elliott as well as OBAMA!!!

The fair is running all week and both Hein and Auerbach will be there each day. Come and meet the candidates and get info on their campaigns. Also pins, bumper and lapel stickers are available to show your support.



Photo courtesy of Clark Richters

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that guy was one of our famous needy citizens....
IF that is one of our leaders, im not surpised we are in despair in the ole UC....

Jeremy Blaber said...

ahhh, Glenn's a good guy, always has been good to me. He just has to come around and see the light.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Hein balloons buddy. The kids loved them. Those Bernardo ones I saw those other unfortunates with were all deflating prematurely. Coincidence? I think not.

Anonymous said...

Noonan looks like a palsy. He was one of Jerry's kids.

Dimitri Demopowerous

Anonymous said...

No, he was Al Spada's boy, not Jerry's Kid and will never win another election again.

NOONAN=FINISHED

Anonymous said...

How about Bernardo's guy standing in front of the Audience at the opening ceremony holding his baloons. He was told not to walk around the fair giving them out soe he got mad and just stood there like a jerk.