Saturday, August 09, 2008
Bernardo TV Ads Launched
Len Bernardo the Republican candidate for County Executive has launched his tv ads this week. I caught one this evening on Fox news.
The ad is pretty bad. It can be viewed by clicking here.
Since, Blaber News is fair and balanced we feel compelled to analyze and offer advice to Mr. Bernardo.
1. We have no idea what the ad is until more than half way through a short 30 second spot. " His is the story" who is his?
2. The Independent approach that you are portraying is ineffective and will not resonate with voters; at least not in this ad.
3. You fail to mention what office you are running for until the very end of the ad....huge huge mistake.
1. I like the little intro in the beginning, makes it personal and that's a draw.
2. The constant mention of your name on the screen is also effective. Should be done throughout the whole ad
OVERALL RATING : C-
Posted by Jeremy Blaber at 12:32 AM